I hope you'll all come back this year, as well as lots of new bloggers joining us. I'll be making some changes based on the feedback from last year, and I'll post those in mid-September. Until then, here are some things you can do to get ready:
1. Decide how you're going to use this memoir: to share pivotal events from your past? To explore the art of writing memoir? To get to know your fictional characters' past? To prepare for NaNoWriMo? To capture the past in photos or poetry? Whatever works for you, works for this challenge.
2. Read about last year's challenge in past blogs on this page. Maybe check out what some of last year's people did on their blogs during this challenge.
3. Sort through old photos, old poems, and random memories and upload or type out onto your laptop any you might want to use.
4. Tell your friends and blog readers about it so they can get ready to join the fun.
5. Come back in mid-September to read about this year's challenge and sign yourself up!!