1. Storytech - http://thewritersjourney.com/
2. Larry Brooks – http://storyfix.com/
3. Art Holcomb - http://artholcomb.blogspot.ca/
4. Randy Ingermanson – http://ingermanson.com/
Top Five writer’s craft books:
1. Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maas
2. Character and Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card
3. Creating Character Emotions by Ann Hood
4. Conflict, Action and Suspense by William Noble
5. Writing for Emotional Impact by Karl Iglesias
Top Five words of advice for beginning writers:
1. Write poetry - learn to write tight, making every word count; learn to hear the rhythm in language.
2. Read many genres, and analyze what you read; the same with movies- learn what works & what doesn't.
3. Learn English grammar and spelling; these are the tools of your trade.
4. Join a writing critique group - learn to give and accept honest criticism.
5. Think beyond the cliché - learn to reach deeper for a unique story that only you can write.